Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Friday, June 10, 2011

Dual Graduation Cake

Our city's favorite swim teacher contacted me to make a dual graduation cake for her son, who was graduation from college, and for her daughter, who was graduation from high school.  It was such an honor!

The daughter wanted chocolate cake with raspberry filling.
I added a little a LOT of chocolate/raspberry ganache on top of the raspberry filling.  Oh how I wish I could have tried the cake!


Did I mention this cake was for this area's most amazing swim teacher?
Can you guess that her son went to college on a swim scholarship?
And that her daughter is active on the high school swim team?
Who would have thunk it?!?

Congratulations to this wondeful family!
Thank you so much for the honor of making your special cake!

Smiles!!!

1 comment:

BluBabesCreate said...

That's amazing. But I still don't wanna go back to high school.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails