Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Turkey Cake Pops

 
 Last minute, of course, I decided to make these little treats for Jack's preschool class.  Many versions exists out there in blogville...Bakerella (obviously,) Gracious Rain, and Creative Cake Bites.

I made do with what I had...lots of left over Halloween Candy.  Candy corn feathers, red m&m face, and banana Laffy Taffy cut outs for the beaks.  No pretzels on hand, so I guess I made a replica of the rare legless turkey...so much more sophisticated!

Wrapped them in cellophane bags tied with jute.  Made easy little tags out of craft paper and a turkey stamp using watermark ink.

For one of his classes I sent them in a galvanized bucket...for the other, I wrapped a tin can with burlap and tied with jute.  Both looked pretty cute!


Gobble, Gobble!
Smiles!!!

Linking to:

2 comments:

Jen said...

I found you from tatertots and jello, and I love these. The little kids love them so much. I might make these turkey's with my kids over the break. Thanks for sharing with us.

Oh and the burlap container you used is perfect!

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

Those are adorable! I love the twine and burlap!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails