Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pretty Packages Party #4

Trick or Treating is finally tonight, then we'll blink and Christmas will be here.
Gifts to buy and to wrap.  Haven't quite decided on my gift wrapping "theme" yet...have you?
I think the tone on tone packages in the photo above have such a subtle elegance to them.
This was one of several examples of "Pretty Packages" I found over at the Better Homes and Gardens site.  They are so elegant and thought they would be lovely highlighted for the November Prett Packages Party.

Now its time to share your wrapped packages!

This is a PRETTY PACKAGES PARTY so what I'm looking for is beautifully, interestingly, creatively wrapped gifts. The gifts could range from individual gifts, to party favors, to food gifts. At the end of the week (if I can wait that long,) I'll chose my favorites to share with everyone.

Please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. To get your permalink, click on your post name, then just copy and paste the address that shows up in the address bar at the top, into the "url" box for the picture linky. You'll also need to put your e-mail address in, but don't worry, it will not be visible to anyone.

It would be fantastic if you would include the Pretty Packages Party button in your post, to make it easy for others to find your Pretty Package post. To do that, just copy and paste the Pretty Packages Party button to your computer or grab the html code from underneath the Pretty Packages Party button on my sidebar.

Please include a link in your Pretty Packages Party post back to the host blog, The Blackberry Vine. Why is this important? When you include a link back to The Blackberry Vine, it ensures your regular readers/visitors will find the other gorgeously wrapped gifts linked to the Pretty Packages Party. If everyone links back, this maximizes the opportunity for visits for all who participate.

Please do not add your link below, until your Pretty Packages Party post is actually published to your blog. Another helpful hint...DO NOT type in all caps...it makes it very difficult to read! Thanks!

Last, but certainly not least, please comment on the post in front of you and behind you...spread the comment love!

Have fun and thanks for stopping by!!!
Smiles!

11 comments:

Kitty Deschanel said...

What a fun idea! Sadly, I'm a bit gift wrap-challenged. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else posts though :)

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Hi Jami!

I can't wait to get Christmas wrapping ideas here -- thanks for hosting!!! I linked the only "package" I have so far. Hope I have more to share soon.

Thanks for visiting and for your sweet comment on my blog. How nice that both you and your mother-in-law visited!

I'm off to explore your blog some more now...
It is great!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

InMyOwnStyle said...

Hi Jami-

This is by far my favorite party to link up to as I love to wrap pretty gifts. I have been busy and haven't wrapped anything new lately so I linked up an older post. Can't wait to get the holiday wrapping under way.
Thanks for having this very inspiring link party.
My best- Diane

Anonymous said...

Hi Jami,
Thanks so much for the invitation to link to your party! It's a beautiful idea...and I'm tickled to be part of it!
I also think that packaging...any type...is so important!
I can't wait to create my Christmas wrapping theme...until then...
Happy Halloween!
Cheers!
Theresa

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

What a fun party, I wonder if I can come up with something clever really quick and join in? Thank you for the kind words on my blog, I appreciate your thoughts and prayers for me. It won't be fun but I can get through this tough time.

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

I'm joining the party for the first time. I love pretty packages and am looking forward to seeing everyone's posts. Thanks for hosting!

Alison

P.S. My hubby and I created a HUGE ribbon and gift wrap organizer in my work-in-progress craft/sewing cave. I've finally finished putting everything away and am so excited with the final results! I'll be getting a post with pics and a tutorial up very soon.

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for hosting a great link party !

Christy said...

I always look forward to seeing what people share at your linky party each month!

Kitty Deschanel said...

Visit my blog - I think you'll find a fun surprise today ;)

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

awesome blog! thanks for your comment! i just linked up! ;)

Sara @ Mom Endeavors said...

This is a great link party! I love getting creative ideas for wrapping gifts! Thanks for hosting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails